Players: Colton Rockwell
- Name: Colton Rockwell
- Deedname: The Architect
- Profession: Owner of Rockwell Security
- Age: 29
- Auspice: Rahu
- Tribe: Storm Lord
- Blood/Bone: Alpha/Community Organizer
- Mate: Nevaeh Fairchild
- Pack: Skalds
- Spirit Rank: 2
Calling him cold wouldn’t be that far from the truth. His shoulders back military bearing reads as rigid and his stoicism often makes him seem distant. Truth of the matter is that there’s a saying about still waters. Colt has a quiet confidence that he carries with him. That confidence has only increased as he’s gotten more accustomed to both his lot as Uratha and as a Storm Lord. Day to day, he dresses in tailored suits or, at most, a business casual look. The piercingly blue eyes tend to focus on whomever he’s speaking to at any given moment.
While Shifted, his coat is snow white marred only by flecks of a deep black.
|Height:||5’11”||Weight:||185lbs||Complexion:||Tanned||Hair Color:||Dark Blonde|
|Eye Color:||Light Blue||Date of Birth:||07/12/1990||Place of Birth:||Tallahassee, FL||Accent:||Light Southern|
- Combat Vet (Military/Veterans): Colt was in the Army and saw combat. It’s in the way he walks and the way he talks.
- The Bodyguard (Anyone): For the people who need one or people who tend to watch the various stars who come through Miami, Rockwell Security is making a name for themselves. The small but growing company is gaining a reputation for being well trained and professional. They have a preference for Veterans, even behind the scenes.
- Bodyguard Turned Beau(Tabloid Readers): Colt went from being the personal bodyguard to Nevaeh Fairchild to being rumored to be her lover overnight. When they started getting seen together out and about and in restaurants, he was elevated from lover to boyfriend nearly overnight according to the Internet.
- All in the Family (Werewolves, Wolfbloods): Colt’s twin sister Victoria First Changed just under a decade ago and apparently is a respected Alpha in the Panhandle. Colt, for his part, is no slouch himself. Combat ready and apparently carrying a bit of a predisposition towards the Hunt.
- Freshcut(Werewolves, Wolfbloods): Colt’s just recently had his First Change under the Full Moon. The Fresh Rahu is rapidly adjusting, especially after being accepted as one of Skolis-Ur’s children.
- “I used to say that there’d never be a good reason for me to settle down, not like this. Not with the big ‘m’ word attached to it. I came close a time or two over the years, I even said I love you once before. But never before has anyone so totally consumed me. It’s as if I made a wish and that wish became a person and that person was named Colt. First he protected me, then he gave me what I wanted, and soon enough, bit by bit, I found myself falling. Now, here I am, proud to call him my mate.” - Nev
- “I really never thought about honor before I met Colt. I stumbled into a random werewolf party trying to hand out business cards and this guy just took me under his wing and introduced me without a second thought, then turned out to be the guest of honor. I had no idea what I was getting myself into but he’s tried to guide me through every step with more care and thoughtfulness for a stranger than most people show their own families. Being invited to join his pack is genuinely an honor.” -Riley
- “He’s good people to hang out with, and great to work with, too.” - Cyberwolf
- “The perfect balance of anger, knowledge, and business. If I had soldiers like him when I was younger, the world would be a much different place today. That doesn’t mean we can’t change it now, though, does it?” - SefanZima
- “I am a quote! Fear me!” -A person with a face.
- “I am a quote! Fear me!” -A magic person.
- “I am a quote! Fear me!” -A person with fangs.
- “I am a quote! Fear me!” -A person that can woof.
- “I am a quote! Fear me!” -A person that can shift forms.
|Character Creation||The City||Directory: Werewolf: the Forsaken||Wolf Blooded Cast List||House Rules|
|Society||History||About the Venue||Locations||Player Guide|