Beast: Player Guide
|Character Creation||The City||Directory: Beast The Primordial||Beast Cast List||House Rules|
|Society||History||About the Venue||Locations||Player Guide|
ï¿½We donï¿½t do, we just are!ï¿½
- Michael Alig -
- If done during a scene, Satiety increases work normally. This includes Family Dinner.
- During downtime, you can hunt ï¿½freelyï¿½ once per week; itï¿½s assumed you can put together up to a seven dice ï¿½potentialï¿½ pool. You must live with the results of the roll, and alter your Satiety Condition as appropriate.
- If you have Kinship with a Supernatural character that ï¿½hunts,ï¿½ itï¿½s assumed you can manage Family Dinner with them in downtime once per week as well, with their permission.
- If you remain at Starving or Ravenous for long enough to Inflict Nightmares (see pg. 99 of the Beast core), you MUST inform a Narrator of this through a request.
This ï¿½ï¿½doesï¿½ï¿½ apply to PC supernaturals, but remember this does not force you to ï¿½ï¿½likeï¿½ï¿½ them or do anything other than offer a decent first impression upon the ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½firstï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ time you meet a given Beast. After that, impression changes normally, and is under player control.
Having Horrorspawn does not prevent the Slumbering condition. Instead, it occurs at whatever your new maximum is.
They cost 1 Experience each, after learning the merit (Consecrate is free). Communion must be gained before purchase, as normal.
- Nothing seems to settle exactly right in the area, and whether the result of loud storms, bad luck, eerie distractions, shifting surroundings, or otherwise, it becomes hard to focus within the Lair. This causes a −2 on any action requiring calm or patience (like meditating or aiming a ranged attack), and reduces the number of rolls possible in an extended action by 1.
This trait can be taken normally or else PCs can attempt to seek out immunity from the Apex (send an Action request to the Beast queue).
The “Minions” Lair trait provides the minions with an effective “Retainer” rating equal to Lair/2 (round up) for calculating dice pools, for actions that can be taken that aren’t otherwise covered by the Beast’s traits (like inflicting Tilts). They can only collectively perform one action per turn.
Approved Custom Items and Traits
- Choose one Influence that you possess. That Influence’s rating is capped at your Rank + 1 instead of your Rank. You must still purchase the extra dot with Experiences.
This merit may only be purchased once.
|Group Mechanics||Wiki Guide and Chat Help||Request System||Experience Guide||Sanctioning Guide||Character Creation|