A very big thank you to folks

This forum is for any non-game, non-CofD system related discussions. Please keep in mind our Site Policies and Code of Conduct when picking out topics; this forum isn't a free for all.

Inappropriate topics may be locked or removed.

Moderator: WW6 Administrators

AnneB
Administrator

A very big thank you to folks

Post by AnneB » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:24 pm

Hi everyone,

I know I kinda vanished, I got a job(that I was told I was hired as a graphic artist.. but turns out they wanted a gopher.. and well I quit when I got screamed at.. because I didn't do their taxes right.. a fun time was had by none..)

So, I am home again, however, I'm not helping take care of my mother in law. who's been given 6 months to live because they couldn't stop the spread of cancer. I'm attempting to keep my husband and father in law from falling to pieces.. which is why I've been MIA. Today is also, Satan's Birthday(My youngest spawn.. he is 15) I was remembering how I first found digit chats/website rpgs while pregnant with him. It's where I met ErikM many many moons ago.. It's funny. During all the important parts of my life(Good and Bad), I've actually found, besides my family.. I end up getting support and comfort from.. my friends I met while gaming. It's kinda interesting.. Folks I've never actually met IRL(Most of the time) are always there for me while friends I've known all my life... in person.. take a week to return a phone call. BeccaH has helped me more than I can ever thank her for.. Larry has listened to me scream and rant endlessly when shit sucked.. Erik spent 2 hours roughly on skype with me while I waited for a vet when my horse diesel was dying.. GED has helped cheer me up when I had insomnia or when I was just sad. I'm sure there are more I'm missing, and I'm so thankful for you all being there always.

So I am going to try and be around more to help get 6.0 rolling along and going. Cause I know everyone would enjoy that.
AnneB - Admin

While highly entertaining, it’s wrong to send players to ask ChrisF about Sleepwalkers and Proximi.
But you guys should totally do it anyways!
randomim
My Changeling: Jennifer Silver
My Vampire: Gigglefitz the Clown

Post by randomim » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:04 am

I hope everything gets better, I know myself and lots of other people hope to see you around much more. Good luck with everything OK!
Player of Isabella Qilin Gracia and Pamela Salam
51er
Integral Player

Post by 51er » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:13 pm

Welcome back, and we all hope things improve for you