House Rules Announcements

This forum is for any non-game, non-CofD system related discussions. Please keep in mind our Site Policies and Code of Conduct when picking out topics; this forum isn't a free for all.

Inappropriate topics may be locked or removed.

Moderator: WW6 Administrators

LarryG
Storymaster

Re: House Rules Announcements

Post by LarryG » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:58 pm

Like I said on my player skin, I'm done with this conversation. You are welcome to your thoughts.
GrayEyedDevil2154
6.0 Architect
My Vampire: Josef Turner
My Werewolf: Roberto Luna

Post by GrayEyedDevil2154 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:00 pm

LarryG wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:58 pm Like I said on my player skin, I'm done with this conversation. You are welcome to your thoughts.
Then maybe stop posting about how done you are with it? I dunno man.
KotaR
Player

Post by KotaR » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:16 pm

Staff has read your concerns. We would like to let you know that we have no intention of addressing them here. I, personally, have never witnessed such venom and entitlement in one place. If there was a point where staff was inclined to engage with this thread, we gave it a little time and withdraw the sentiment.

The ruling will stand, and when we figure out a means to edit the rule to fit as situation dictates, we will let you know.

If your post was one of the ones hidden among the accusations and vitriol, please feel free to start that conversation with me directly. I'm around all the time.

Carry on.
"Perception is reality."
Trish
Integral Player
My Mortal+: Sloane Sawyer
My Werewolf: Nevaeh Fairchild

Post by Trish » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:18 pm

Thank you for at least being honest that our opinions and concerns do not matter to Staff and the Admin in the slightest.
KotaR
Player

Post by KotaR » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:26 pm

Trish wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:18 pm Thank you for at least being honest that our opinions and concerns do not matter to Staff and the Admin in the slightest.
I made it clear that valid concerns can be brought to me directly. If that doesn't suit you there is the feedback request function. Some matter. Not all of them do. I'm always willing to entertain someone speaking to me like a person.

That being said, I'm going to lock this thread. I don't think anything productive will happen here.
"Perception is reality."
JeffV

Post by JeffV » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:46 pm

Kimura wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:58 am As for indefinite spells, the rules were written with TT in mind not an ongoing 24/7 chat regardless of length something like that should have some type of approval or oversight IMO.
Such truth..
Quality means knowing when to say No.
Doing nothing is not awesome.