Stepping Down

This forum is for any non-game, non-CofD system related discussions. Please keep in mind our Site Policies and Code of Conduct when picking out topics; this forum isn't a free for all.

Inappropriate topics may be locked or removed.

Moderator: WW6 Administrators

DalH
Integral Player

Stepping Down

Post by DalH » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:27 pm

Hello all! You've probably seen me around here and there a bunch over the last few months. I was a Narrator and then I recently stepped up into the role of Storymaster, however, due to my real life stress, between the loss of some treasured family, the move that will be coming along hopefully soon, and many other issues real life wise, my ability to deal with stress, and my emotional integrity has started to slip, thankfully, it hasn't really been seen by players, but as I know my ability to keep my emotions in is waning, I need to step down for the foreseeable future, as many, many of you know, I am Hamster, and I will still be around, and happy to hang out, RP, and possibly after a bit of cool off time, I might even be open to running PRPs. I am sorry that 2018 is kicking off with the loss of some amazing staff, but I have faith in the new staff, and only because of my faith in their abilities that I am comfortable stepping down to take some time to get my head on straight.

With lots of love, care, and wickedly fun ideas, DalH
Bihac
Integral Player

Post by Bihac » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:38 am

Thanks for helping out and best of luck!
Current Characters
Vita
Skoll

Former Characters:
Sylvester Eldridge - Changeling (5.0)
Rachel Harper - Vampire (5.0)
Johnathan Palmer - Vampire (4.0)
Samael - Mage (4.0)
Frayne Avarice - Mortal / Werewolf (3.0)
Deiter Hartmann - Hunter (3.0)