A big hello from GerryB!

This forum is for any non-game, non-CofD system related discussions. Please keep in mind our Site Policies and Code of Conduct when picking out topics; this forum isn't a free for all.

Inappropriate topics may be locked or removed.

Moderator: WW6 Administrators

GerryB
Integral Player

A big hello from GerryB!

Post by GerryB » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:14 am

Hey guys I just wanted to let you guys know (if you havent seen me around already) that I've been hired as a Narrator to run some stories and answer request for you guys. So woo!

Now I do have limited time to run scenes which is a bummer but its just how my job is. I'm guaranteed Mondays off and every other weekend. I will try and run at least one scene every two weeks and when I can drop in randomly in rooms in between.

I'm still learning the game especially the storylines for Changeling and Werewolf. I'm also trying to get to know your characters so if I pop into a room your in don't worry! I'm not planning on throwing you into danger. I'll probably just be observing and spying. *Tents fingers*

I look forward to gaming with you guys as a Narrator.

P.S. If you see me around always feel free to send me a PM if you need anything. Just no promises I can help you right away.