Couple Days off

This forum is for any non-game, non-CofD system related discussions. Please keep in mind our Site Policies and Code of Conduct when picking out topics; this forum isn't a free for all.

Inappropriate topics may be locked or removed.

Moderator: WW6 Administrators

ChrisF
Rules Master

Couple Days off

Post by ChrisF » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:35 pm

Just so you're all aware, I'm moving this weekend so from today until saturday I'll be sparse on request-completion. I'll get to all of the RulesMaster requests before the end of the weekend, though!
WW6 Rules Master
ChrisF
Rules Master

Post by ChrisF » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:01 pm

Since I already have the thread, I'll put this here. I need to unwind after a stressful week, so requests will be slow for the next few days or so.
WW6 Rules Master
Zerd
Integral Player
My Mage: Whispers
My Vampire: Yokai Ishida -

Post by Zerd » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:52 pm

I hope you have a good few days off your really deserve it. The amount of hard work that goes into the RM position is pretty high, and you handle it like a pro.
ChrisF
Rules Master

Post by ChrisF » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:17 pm

I know it's been a bit longer than expected, but I'll make sure to get the built up requests done by friday night or early saturday at the latest. I've been being sure to answer immediate needs, like rules questions and such, so feel free to submit requests along those lines in the meantime if needed
WW6 Rules Master
ChrisF
Rules Master

Post by ChrisF » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:05 pm

Once again noting I may be a bit sparse; I have a week+ long trip to take for work, and while I'll have my laptop I might not have the time or focus to respond to requests quickly. I'll still prioritize feedback/questions and get those done quickly, but there may be slight delays for custom stuff.
WW6 Rules Master
ChrisF
Rules Master

Post by ChrisF » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:28 am

I'm back. I'll go over my backlog over this weekend, though I tried to not let it pile too high. Still, sorry for the delays!
WW6 Rules Master
ChrisF
Rules Master

Post by ChrisF » Sun May 06, 2018 5:38 pm

I know I just got back a bit ago, but from this weekend until next I may be a bit scarce. Will still try to take care of question-based requests, but custom stuff might not get done quite as quickly. I'll take a look when I have time though.
WW6 Rules Master
ChrisF
Rules Master

Post by ChrisF » Sun May 13, 2018 1:55 am

I'll be back to normal tomorrow evening, at which point I'll also be going over the requests that have been in the queue; I've tried to grab a few older ones as it is, but I know I haven't gotten to all of them yet. Sorry for those waiting!
WW6 Rules Master