Custom Power Purchases and the Wiki

Discuss rules and clarifications for Chronicles of Darkness (aka 2nd Edition/2E) publications.

Discussions can include books not available for play in Wanton Wicked.

Moderators: WW7 Rules Master, WW7 Administrators

ChrisF
Rules Master

Custom Power Purchases and the Wiki

Post by ChrisF » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:36 pm

So, I know a few people out there have purchased their custom powers/[supernatural] items through the normal means rather than returning the Request to me, which is fine, but in those cases, I don't know when it's in play so don't have a chance to add it to the Wiki once it's 'finished' ICly; with Public powers especially, I don't want to add it before it's done, after all.

So, anyone who's done so and who has a power or item on their sheet, custom-wise, that isn't listed on the wiki ( http://wantonwicked.gamingsandbox.com/w ... sAndPowers ) please submit either the original request back to me or attach it and send in a new one so I can add it. We do need to keep them all documented and publicly accessible.

Thanks!
WW6 Rules Master
ChrisF
Rules Master

Post by ChrisF » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:26 pm

Bumping this as a reminder. I'm fairly sure there's a few things I haven't gotten back yet!
WW6 Rules Master
ChrisF
Rules Master

Post by ChrisF » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:17 pm

Bumping this once more. If you have a custom power that's not on the wiki, PLEASE put in a request to the Rulesmaster queue IMMEDIATELY.
WW6 Rules Master