FAQ

This is an open discussion form for all things related to Wanton Wicked 5.

This is an out of character forum. For in character discussions, check out the The City: Portland, OR category!

Moderators: WW6 Storymasters, WW6 Administrators

AnneB
Administrator

FAQ

Post by AnneB » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:05 am

Alrighty, so we are going to start a FAQ wiki page that folks can search thru, it'll be sorted by venues and then by just rules questions.

We would like players to submit questions they either have, or have seen asked many times or just things that should be listed so they are clear. So post your questions below using the following format.

Venue: Pick one: Beast, Changeling, Mortal, Vampire, Werewolf or Rules Master
Question:

Thanks, for your help
AnneB - Admin

While highly entertaining, it’s wrong to send players to ask ChrisF about Sleepwalkers and Proximi.
But you guys should totally do it anyways!
randomim
My Changeling: Jennifer Silver
My Vampire: Gigglefitz the Clown

Post by randomim » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:00 pm

That sounds great I'll do that!
Player of Isabella Qilin Gracia and Pamela Salam
Scales
Wicked Supporter

Post by Scales » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:37 am

Venue: Beast

Question:In regards to the below exert from the character creation page of the wiki do Beasts and perhaps other splats that don't really have that kind of organization instead get a dot of status in a sphere like Business or Media? Or will there perhaps be a status in the local Hive or something like that, that will have some effect?

Status
This merit can only be purchased up to 2. All characters receive 1 free dot of status in one Faction-specific group (for example, a vampire may take 1 free dot of either Covenant or Clan status).
randomim
My Changeling: Jennifer Silver
My Vampire: Gigglefitz the Clown

Post by randomim » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:04 am

Venue: Rules Master

Question: so miami is a bilingual city with less than a third of its population being sole English speakers and more than half the population being at least conversationally fluent in both English and Spanish. With that being the case i would ask if both languages can be considered the primary languages of the setting and neither requiring purchasing of xp to speak considering the prevalence they both have in the local setting. There is ALOT of Spanish speaking in Miami
Player of Isabella Qilin Gracia and Pamela Salam