Polling of new items for 6.0

This is an open discussion form for all things related to Wanton Wicked 5.

This is an out of character forum. For in character discussions, check out the The City: Portland, OR category!

Moderators: WW6 Storymasters, WW6 Administrators

LarryG
Storymaster

Polling of new items for 6.0

Post by LarryG » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:08 pm

Alright folks, so we are going to be looking at a few things for the new game, the first of which is: Do we, if we have the staff available, want to see a modified version of Demon join the ranks as a venue, see Geist as a venue, or leave both of them alone for now. A poll will be coming up here, soon.

Please follow the link and answer this one question survey for me.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YJ7CVVF
Cinn
My Changeling: Anastasia Vorobyova

Post by Cinn » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:43 am

Not sure if super necessary yet or not, but maybe stuff related to WW6 could get its own subforum instead of going into 'WW5 Discussion'? Would make it easier for people coming to the forum to find that information.

Likewise, I know there's people in chat that aren't on Discord. Maybe make a brief forum post about Miami being the setting for the next game?
randomim
My Changeling: Jennifer Silver
My Vampire: Gigglefitz the Clown

Post by randomim » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:41 am

Is there any reason that Beast isn't being considered as a potential venue for play at wanton? Personally it's the only new game venue that Interests me but I support any venue there is support for people to play and run here even if I don't have personal interests. I like there to be new things please
Player of Isabella Qilin Gracia and Pamela Salam
Cinn
My Changeling: Anastasia Vorobyova

Post by Cinn » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:03 am

Beast, Changeling, Vampire, and Werewolf are already decided as the main venues of the game (at least per information available on Discord).
randomim
My Changeling: Jennifer Silver
My Vampire: Gigglefitz the Clown

Post by randomim » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:40 am

wow holy crap really :) I don't follow the discord so that's incredibly exciting to me
Player of Isabella Qilin Gracia and Pamela Salam
Prophet
Wicked Supporter

Post by Prophet » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:38 pm

Any way we could have the discussion on the forums about whats being available, rather than discord? For people who are not on the discord channel
Starborne
Integral Player

Post by Starborne » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:58 pm

That would be helpful
LarryG
Storymaster

Post by LarryG » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:17 am

I understand that it would be helpful for people on the forums, but as there is a slim possibility that we will be moving towards more function of the site moving towards Discord, I would strongly suggest that people keep their eyes to Discord. It is a fairly active spot where we can interact in real time, which has pushed some discussion points towards realization.

As well, our staff is working fairly rapidly on the new iteration, and trying to info dump in two spots can bog down the process.
Prophet
Wicked Supporter

Post by Prophet » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:34 pm

Thank you AnneB for posting information on the forum