Seeking Ties/Help

This is an open discussion form for all things related to Wanton Wicked 5.

This is an out of character forum. For in character discussions, check out the The City: Portland, OR category!

Moderators: WW6 Storymasters, WW6 Administrators

If It Doesnt Break
Player

Seeking Ties/Help

Post by If It Doesnt Break » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:39 am

Hello! I'm unused to WW, and I'm certainly not familiar with the story or playing format, but I'm interested in joining y'all. Consequently, I need ties, and I have some questions regarding chargen, particularly when it comes to build XP but also regarding my character concept.

As-Yet-Unnamed Dudebro is an accountant/financial advisor who's just recently moved to Portland from Chicago and, through both chance and curiosity, beginning to brush up against the supernatural. He is not an antagonist per se, but I imagine that some of his actions will run counter to other PCs'.

Thank you for your time! I hope to RP with you soon.

- IIDB
Psychoclown
6.0 Architect
My Mortal+: Roy Kozlowski
My Vampire: Jerry Lakin

Post by Psychoclown » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:47 am

I'm always up for ties or meet ups. My PC is a Kindred criminal who is actually toying with the idea of doing more with his money than stuffing it in the matress, so I could see us crossing paths possibly, if your PC has the right degree of moral flexibility. As far as questions go, best just to hop into chat and ask in the lobby. Most players are pretty helpful. If you see me (my PC is Harvey Wallson) feel free to hit me up with questions.
TPO Jerry Lakin (Vampire) and Roy Kozlowski (Mortal+)
If It Doesnt Break
Player

Post by If It Doesnt Break » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:55 am

Thanks for the quick response! I'll make sure to hit up the chat soon; I'm currently tunnel-visioning through chargen. That said...

Moral flexibility is a common trait among financial advisors with Brooklyn accents. (I've decided on NYC rather than Chicago.)
Raeras
6.0 Architect
My Mortal+: Contessa Mercado
My Vampire: Gracie Hamel

Post by Raeras » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:36 am

My PC (Who just so happens to be Harvey's wife lol - Esme Wallson) is a NYC Native - like...since the 1820s, though she hasn't lived there for about 5-10ish years. She 's always looking for business opportunities and the like and every good business woman needs a solid financial person behind the scenes! So it's possible they might've crossed paths in the past depending on how old your PC is going to be.

We're all usually pretty good about answering questions! So like Harvey suggested - just ask in the lobby! But I'll answer a bit anyway:

Build XP is applied after all your starting stuff. Make sure you list out what you buy in the Notes section of your sheet. This month it is at 45 XP (Just remembered a new month started!). Additionally, it can be spent on whatever you want so long as you stay within the limits/guidelines posted [url=https://wantonwicked.gamingsandbox.com/ ... erCreation]Here[/utl].

Hope that helped a little bit!
If It Doesnt Break
Player

Post by If It Doesnt Break » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:25 pm

Marco Romano is relatively young at 26, but he's been on the financial scene for over a decade, seemingly due to luck and/or natural talent. He used to have numerous ties to the seedy underground, but he seems to have turned legit on the surface just before leaving NYC for Portland. In any case, he's known to be quite wealthy and claim substantial investments in markets both international and domestic. Additionally, there are a lot of individuals who owe Marco money and/or favours. For whatever reason, he seems to prefer working with other people of Italian descent, but he will work for anyone, given sufficient payment and reason.

I appreciate the help. ^^
Raeras
6.0 Architect
My Mortal+: Contessa Mercado
My Vampire: Gracie Hamel

Post by Raeras » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:08 pm

Esme may not be Italian - but she speaks it! Lol, either way I look forward to seeing you in play! Marco sounds like he'll be fun.