Reminder About Requests

This is an open discussion form for all things related to Wanton Wicked 5.

This is an out of character forum. For in character discussions, check out the The City: Portland, OR category!

Moderators: WW6 Storymasters, WW6 Administrators

SarahG
Integral Player

Reminder About Requests

Post by SarahG » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:40 pm

Good afternoon everyone!

First off, we thank everyone for their patience while we get these staff changes sorted out. We understand that it can be frustrating when storylines come to a stall and requests are left unattended. In order to ensure that requests are responded to in a timely fashion it's important that they are put in the correct group and type when being sent in. Below is a refresher on the main request types that are used. As always, if there is any question on what group you should use or what category it should be put under don’t hesitate to ask any staff member. We’re always happy to help!

Types

Action- Any actions being taken IC for story purposes or for personal reasons.

Bluebook - Submitting blue books for review, including the monthly summary.

Crossover - For situations involving heavy venue crossover

Feedback - Giving feedback to the appropriate group.

Player Run Plots - For submitting and finalizing PRPs. Please use the PRP Template* when submitting PRPs

Scene - For requesting scenes with NPCs!

XP Spend - Spending your hard earned XP! Please use the XP Template* provided when making your purchases.

XP Recommendation - If you feel someone has been an outstanding player and deserves a beat

*Templates can be found by clicking the last button on the right of the text box toolbar when making a request.
Paper Tiger
Integral Player
My Changeling: Edsel Lovegrove
My Mortal+: Grace Yi

Post by Paper Tiger » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:47 pm

Way back, I was told that we didn't use the "Crossover" request type in the current game because the setting is already set to be crossover? Is there an example of what kinds of situation warrants that particular request type?
SarahG
Integral Player

Post by SarahG » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:41 pm

Crossover will most likely be the least used on the list, but one example could be Embassy Incident Reports involving multiple venues.
Paper Tiger
Integral Player
My Changeling: Edsel Lovegrove
My Mortal+: Grace Yi

Post by Paper Tiger » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:21 pm

Okay! Thanks, that makes sense.
Cinn
My Changeling: Anastasia Vorobyova

Post by Cinn » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:13 am

SarahG wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:40 pm Bluebook - Submitting blue books for review, including the monthly summary.
What does this even mean? I made a quick forum search and couldn't find anything about submitting bluebooks for review or monthly summaries.
SarahG
Integral Player

Post by SarahG » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:43 am

Cinn wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:13 am
SarahG wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:40 pm Bluebook - Submitting blue books for review, including the monthly summary.
What does this even mean? I made a quick forum search and couldn't find anything about submitting bluebooks for review or monthly summaries.
Bluebooking is completely optional. If you want staff to look at a bluebook for whatever reason, you would submit it under 'Bluebook'. It is not required that we review bluebooks.

You can do a Monthly Summary bluebook in order to earn a beat as shown in the table here on the Misc side:
https://wantonwicked.gamingsandbox.com/ ... Experience