Retirement so long and thanks for the fish.

This is an open discussion form for all things related to Wanton Wicked 5.

This is an out of character forum. For in character discussions, check out the The City: Portland, OR category!

Moderators: WW6 Storymasters, WW6 Administrators

NeevaV
Integral Player

Retirement so long and thanks for the fish.

Post by NeevaV » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:47 am

So in the interests of transparency . I wanted to let you the players know that I am stepping down from staff in two weeks.There were six storylines that I was working on and they will likely continue on under someone else as I'm shifting all my notes into a new format and leaving them in a handy dandy place of eye view for the current and future incumbent staff. I want you all to know that this was not at all because of anything that's gone on nor do I just hate everyone I really don't. There just comes a time when while the body is still willing that the spirit has grown weary. It is at those times that we must take a step back to work on what is truly most important. For myself that is my family I just find that I cannot handle the RL stresses and continue to deliver the quality of gameing that the players deserve.

But worry not this might be the end of my time as a staff member but it also marks a new beginning and a new direction.Ine that I hope keeps you the players vested and entertained. In short stick around there should be some awesomeness in store for you. So thanks for the fish and the support and remember that I love you guys, you've made my tenure an enjoyable experience.

Sincerely , NeevaV
"Laziness is the Mother of Invention."
Bihac
Integral Player

Post by Bihac » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:40 pm

Hi Neeva,

I don't check the forums very much so only just saw this, thanks for all that you have done! Especcially in and around helping me build up Sylvesters stuff in the background.

All the best!
-Bihac
Current Characters
Vita
Skoll

Former Characters:
Sylvester Eldridge - Changeling (5.0)
Rachel Harper - Vampire (5.0)
Johnathan Palmer - Vampire (4.0)
Samael - Mage (4.0)
Frayne Avarice - Mortal / Werewolf (3.0)
Deiter Hartmann - Hunter (3.0)