New Mage looking for a cabal

This is an open discussion form for all things related to Wanton Wicked 5.

This is an out of character forum. For in character discussions, check out the The City: Portland, OR category!

Moderators: WW5 Storymasters, WW5 Administrators

taurus0510
Integral Player
My Mage: Theobald -Arcade- Kenrick
My Werewolf: Alvaro Santo Domingo

New Mage looking for a cabal

Post by taurus0510 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:15 pm

Ok, I have been working on making a mage character, but would like him to be part of a cabal, I have the basics ready for him and might be convinced to add a few shared merits to help up with the cabal.

Ok the basics to know about this guy.

He's an Adamantine Arrow Mastigos, he's on the side of the angels, so he's a good guy, he's young and nerdy, his shadowname is Arcade so he's got a thing for videogame, he has a sharp mind, heavy on the mind stats, with both physical and social being somewhat balanced together. Not that much on the arcana and rotes department though.

His story have him being a young awakening maybe he got taugh by some of PCs at some point so they might know him as a bit of a mischiveous student, apparently easily distracted but in reality quite dedicated, he's only recently allowed out of the order watchful eyes granting him some independence, you might have been approached by a previous teacher looking to hook him up with your group thinking he might have been a good fit. Just giving out suggestions

Does he seems like a good fit for any of the groups? If you have questions about him let me know and I'll try to answer them as best as I can.