What does this mean? We've been in game for a whole year!
- Storytellers receive Supporter Status
- Storyteller Break: August 18-September 14
- Storytellers Workload Management and Expecations
- New Storyteller role? Narrator!
- Season 1 "Finale" Death Refund
- Season 2 characters begin with 70 General XP!
- Season 2 "Re-Casting" Refund
- Plot/Story writing and management site tools?
- PrP Forum/System Tweeks?
- Defined and expanded BXP Lists and clarificatons!
Check out Nathan's announcement for more details and the opportunity to provide feedback!
New COI Rules
What is Conflict of Interest?
For the purposes of WantonWicked, Conflict of Interest is defined as a player’s Character (or close Allies of that Character, i.e., packmates, cabalmates, etc.) benefiting from the same player’s second Character (or close Allies of that second Character) — or Storyteller/Narrator position— in such a way as to provide an advantage to any of the characters involved.
What is benefiting?
Benefiting includes but is not limited to:
- Receiving assistance or information that aids in a plot or character’s goal.
- Receiving items, property or other possessions directly, or by proxy from your other character.
- Receiving mechanical aids (power items, buffs, etc.) directly, or by proxy from your other character.
- Utilizing cross-over information delivered directly, or by proxy from your other character.
See Game Guide > Policies and Practices for more information.
Contribute $5 dollars towards WantonWicked and receive:
- 5 Bonus Experience Points!
- Custom Wicked Supporter avatar for your OOC login:
- Wicked Supporter rank on the Forums!
- A maximum of 5 Bonus experience points may be earned for any character through role play and other activities.
- Wicked Supporter bonus experience points are in lieu of any other bonus experience. Larger donations will be awarded bonus points over several (applicable) months.
- Donations of $5 or less may not be split between characters.
- Once you're payment has been received and processed, you'll be able to select which character to receive the bonus.